distractions

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

should i even bother going to sleep?

So it's rather late...or should I say early. With everything that has gone on I have been feeling so crappy. I am all over the place. Sometimes I feel like throwing up, sometimes I feel like eating. Sometimes I'm really tired, sometimes I just can't sleep. Actually, with the last one I guess most of the time I just feel like sleeping, except for tonight. Don't know why that is. Since Sunday I think I have averaged about 10 hours of sleep a night and I wake up in the morning (afternoon) wanting to continue sleeping. I'll get up and do some things and then I feel exhausted. On Monday, I thought that working out would make me feel better. It didn't. The whole time I was at the gym I kept thinking to myself how I really just wanted to be in bed sleeping. Needless to say I actually managed to swim for an hour. Then, I came home and slept. I'm going to really try to go to sleep right now. Let's see what time I end up waking up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home