distractions

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What time is it?

Why am I up at 7 in the morning??!!!! Oh yeah...I am on my way to San Diego with my mommy. Aside from being tired I am excited....I can't remember the last time my mom and I spent time together alone...let alone a whole day of just the two of us. For those of you who read this (assuming anyone still reads this) and don't already know I have a crap load of brothers and sisters, so one on one time is a rarity. It's been a great ride so far. I can't wait till we get there. We're going to visit some family and just spend the whole day together....Spending time with my mom is so relaxing. It's crazy I live like two blocks from her yet I don't talk to her as much as I would like too. So today will be some good quality time. Yay we are getting off the freeway!!! It's 7:30 in the morning, and it takes two hours to drive here, do the math and you'll know how long I've been up for. So far it has totally been worth it.

2 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Pablo said...

have fun Inez.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

That sounded like it was nice. You sounded happy. Hopefully it was good slimes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home