distractions

Saturday, August 12, 2006

We are rich people

I was talking with my grandfather the other day and as I showed him all the new pictures of his grandkids and his three great grandkids, he told me how lucky we are to be such rich people. He is so right. In my life I have realized Nothing can replace my family. They are the most important people in my life. I am so lucky to live with my family. I get to see my nephews grow up. Hear them as they speak their first words, take their first steps. I was there to see my sister give birth and see my siblings accomplish other great things. Life can be rough, sometimes family can make it rough, but in the end they will always be there for me. As my life slowly settles down, I am glad that I can enjoy moments with my family. Recently I felt like I was missing out on family time. Today I actually got off work early enough to spend time with them. Just sitting. laughing and talking over dinner made me realize how truly wealthy I am.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Well share some of that wealth. I'm poor =0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home