distractions

Thursday, July 06, 2006

no title for now

It hurts to breathe. Thoughts and memories race through my mind, like a reel of microfilm being frantically scanned through for answers. Answers for questions, never ending questions. A storm cloud of sadness grows inside me, fueled by my uncertainty, by my loneliness, by my self hatred. It grows beyond me, indiscriminately drenching those around me in a downpour of sadness. I need to stand alone in it's rain, weather the storm in solitude.

4 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

You are so sad. Is it because I'm on vacation. It is isnt it?

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger HarbatKAT said...

I finally start reading your blog and I get this depressing stuff? I expected to be cheered up. Perk up and entertain me.

 
At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home