distractions

Monday, August 07, 2006

too many things

I have my moments where I post blogs on a regular basis and then i have those times where I won't even look at this thing for weeks...So here I go again trying to post on this thing more than once a month...we'll see how long it lasts. hmmm...you know what's funny? When I'm at work and I should be working I think of things that I would want to go home and write about. Then, I get home and I'm so tired all I want to do is sleep and I've forgotten everything that was going to write. I was thinking that I wanted to write more uplifting posts, seeing how Erica told me I am depressing her and not entertaining her when she reads this thing....Sorry Air it's just the chaos that is me. Right now I actually feel okay and surprisingly I don't know if that's a good thing.

I don't think I have had true stability in my life since I have moved to Santa Monica. Santa Monica is not the cause, but rather I ended up here as a result of other things. Moving here was the beginning of the tornado that has been my life for the past 4 and a half months. My goal for this week is to do what Inez needs to do, breathe, think clearly and take one step forward with out anyone by my side. My goal for this week is to take just one step...I know I can do it.

3 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Holy shit you're posting again. I was going to give up checking. Welcome back!!!

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

 
At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home