distractions

Thursday, August 10, 2006

undiscovered treasures

Today I took a long walk at Hansen dam....do any of you know where that is? I don't either and I was just there today....What I do know, is that I wish I would have known about this place sooner. It was so nice to be out there. It was such a nice evening and there was a lot of people out, walking, enjoying the summer evening. It was peaceful. I enjoyed myself so much....if you guys know where it is/can find it, you should go out there and take a stroll. Sorry I don't have anything too exciting to post but in my case i guess that is actually a good thing. I'm going to bed. Good night folks.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Was it as God Dam?

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home