distractions

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

This career thing

Hey everyone, I thought I would keep you updated on my job search. So, on Thursday I have two interviews, and I am so nervous. Both jobs involve working with children who have autism. I know it seems like an odd career to want, but I feel driven to work with this segment of the child population. For those of you who don't know, my long term goal is to go back to school for my Ph.D in Speech/Language Pathology. Both of these jobs would give me the neccessary experience to be a strong candidate for graduate school, so I hope the interviews go well. Wish me luck, think good thoughts, pray for me, whatever you feel most comfortable doing. I'll let you guys know how they go.

2 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck!!! Inez

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

You'll be missed if you leave our great place of business

 

Post a Comment

<< Home