distractions

Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Choices We make.

If you still read this, this blog goes out to you...if you don't then at least I got it off my chest for everyone else to read.

I made a decision that I knew would hurt you. It hurt me a lot too. However, I chose not to show it with tears anymore. I made the decison to not spend the rest of my summer crying. It was such a hard decision, but it was one that I had to make. I don't care if you believe me, I don't care what you think of me anymore. You don't know what it's like to be me. You never will. The choices we make, we can only learn from. I can not let the choices I make destroy me. I told you that this would not be easy. In fact, it turned out to be too hard. I did all that I could and I don't care if you think I did.

I suppose if this is how you have to deal with it, then the only thing I can do is respect that. Today you told me this was my decision. You are mistaken. Dealing with it this way is YOURS.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Pablo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home