distractions

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Yesterday

So I meant to post this yesterday, but I didn't get around to it. Anyway so yesterday my wonderful swimming facility reopened after a month of being closed. It was great to be back in the water. I can't say that I didn't go to any other pools to swim while it was closed, but they all suck compared to the pool I go to.
This morning I also planned on going swimming. When I woke up this morning I had a good stretch and felt refreshed. Immediately my brain told me I overslept. I never wake up at 5 in the morning feeling refreshed. I looked at the time and thankfully I woke up with enough time to get ready for work.
I at least chose a good day to oversleep, seeing how I had a half day at work and was done by noon. I was able to go swim before the evening crowd arrived. Today was an awesome day to swim outdoors, the sun was shining, it was nice and warm, it was perfect. When I got to the pool this lady was bitching about the pool being to warm and that she was just going to have to go ride her bike because there was no way she was going to be able to have a good swim with the water so warm. I thought to myself- "Are you fucking kidding me? It's January and we can swim outside in the beautiful weather and this lady is bitching?" In any case she left. Good riddance. The things people bitch about I swear.
Well that was my day.

3 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Trailerboy said...

you didn't even wake up at 5 am to go swimming?? such a lazy ass. i expected better things from you inez, i really did. you overslept cause your consience is feeling bad about you cheating with the other pools...

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Maybe we will start a blog together and get a group of us to write. The blog will be called "stuff people bitch about"

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Just to let you know, blogger has been giving me trouble viewing your page. So if for some reason you post something and I dont comment right away. It's because blogger sucks. Just letting you know =0) Miss ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home