distractions

Friday, December 15, 2006

Tough

Today has been pretty tough. My car is totally protesting the amount of driving I put it through. Aside from that some other not so fun things have happened today.
So, on the way to work this morning I got hit by a mini van. I was at a stop light and this huge mini van thought he could squeeze by my car and the island to get into the turning lane. Well, he couldnt and he scraped the side of my car. I pulled up next to him and told him to pull over. He proceeded to turn but he just took off. I was super pissed off so I took off after him. I chased him around a few city blocks and through a shopping center before I ended up catching a red light and he got away. : ( I was so heated.
That was this morning. I had to cancel my afternoon sessions because of my car, so that sucked. Lastly, I still feel like crap. : ( I think I feel worse. My eyes are burning (from a considerable amount of tears shed yesterday) and my head is totally pounding.
On the upside, Chris is coming over to hang out and we are gonna watch a movie. So that should be fun. Alrighty folks, not a great start to the weekend but hopefully it will get better. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home