distractions

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Rainbows

Although I have experienced a great deal of personal loss this week, there are definitely some good things going on in my life. On Monday, I had originally thought of writing a post about my weekend, but with so much weighing on my heart I needed to write about that first.
So this post is going to be my rainbow after the rain.
My weekend began kinda crappy (read two blogs down), but thankfully it did improve. Chris and I went out for some drinks Friday after work and watched a movie. It was good times. Nothing super crazy, but we have a good time no matter what we do. Saturday I worked all day and just hung out with my family.
On Sunday, Bobby and I went to my company's Christmas party. It was so much fun. I am very thankful that I left one good company for another. Everyone at my work is wonderful and I had a great time hanging out with them. From my experience, most Christmas parties are in the evening, but ours was a Sunday brunch party. It was awesome, but it kind of threw off my day, seeing how I ended up drunk by 1pm. :)
Well it's Wednesday and the weekend is once again upon us. It's going to be a long weekend so I am definitely excited. Tomorrow my little sister is coming and she is bringing my niece!!! Yay!!
Okay so I think this is long enough and I need to get some work done for my meeting on Friday. Hope everyone has had a good week so far. : )

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Nah my week sucks. But it's really great that you seem to be doing well. I was worried for a bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home