distractions

Sunday, December 10, 2006

7:20

That's the time I left for work on Friday morning. That also happens to be the time I got home from work that evening. It was a long day to say the least. Actually, it was a long two weeks. Thankfully I had a wonderful weekend to make up for not having a day off from work in 13 days.
My friend from high school came to visit me and we had an awesome time. I normally don't do much on the weekends, so it was nice to go out. Saturday night we did the tourist thing and went to the promenade and the pier. Of course I had to take him to one of my favorite establishments: Barneys Beanery, where we did some catching up over rounds of booze. It was super good times.
Today we had a busy day too. After a great champagne brunch we headed over to the Alternative car show at Barker Hanger at the Santa Monica airport. It was cool, we got to see cars that use alternate forms of fuel. Some of the cars were a little to funky for my liking but it was fun to check them out and sit in them. We didn't spend too much time there since we both wanted to go to the LA car show at the convention center.
We headed over there and spent a good time looking at all the cars. I love going to the car show! It was awesome. We saw the new Camaro which is coming back in 2009 and the new Challenger which is coming back in 2008, along with a long list of other sweet cars.
All in all it was an awesome weekend. Now, it's time to start another work week. I hope everyone has a good week!

3 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

I used to love going to car shows back in Mass. Good Slimes =0)

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Trailerboy said...

thanks for the invite...
:(

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Check out my vlog titled "One Sweet Tenacious A" It might take a while to load but I think you might like it =0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home