distractions

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

She deserves it

Since Jesse and Matthew have a post totally dedicated to them, I thought my niece Lorena (Lulu) should have one for herself. Come to think of it, I think she already does. In any case, she is so cute perhaps she deserves two. : )
My relationship with her is completely different than the one I have with my two nephews. My sister and her family don't live down the street, so I don't get to see her nearly as often as I would like to. Every time I see her she just looks so different. Anyway, here are the most recent pictures of her, she is so cute!

Looking so pretty!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I gave her this outfit. : ) (My brother says she looks like an ewok)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Enjoying her hand.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

okay I can't leave them out completely. All three angels together. Poor photographer, trying to get them to sit still long enough to take the picture was not an easy task.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Your whole family is adorable....exept you! What's goin on there? I kidd I kidd!!! =0)

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's ssoo cute and big. wow, it feels like only yesterday that you were telling me about your new niece.

chhean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home