distractions

Thursday, December 14, 2006

yuck : (

I feel sick...again. I know it's one of the hazards of my job but jeez...i have been sick more in the past three months than I ever have in my entire life. Ok so that's a slight exageration,but you get the picture. My throat hurts and I have a horrible headache. : ( I know the headache is partly due to the fact that my car has been giving me problems...again, but the sore throat may be the sign of another cold. So, I'm grumpy and I'm lonely and I don't want to get out of bed. I've been in bed since I got home from work. What's worse is the weekend is coming up and of course I'm sick. : ( I think working six days a week is wearing on me.
Okay I think I'm done bitchin, but if you'd like to cheer me up you can give me a call, or send me a message.

2 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Blogger Trailerboy said...

Don't feel bad cause you get to hang out with me on Friday. That's got to be an instant pick me up! :)

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

I've been trying for almost a week to leave you a comment. I hope you feel better now and I hope this comment works

 

Post a Comment

<< Home