distractions

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Resolutions

It's that time again to begin anew. This year I have a few resolutions. My first is to stay in marathon shape not only for the marathon but throughout the year. My second is to begin to let go of the anger inside of me. This resolution might take more than just one year, but we'll see how it goes. I just hope this year is filled with lots of fun and progress.
Well I am off to San Diego for a weekend of fun with my brothers. I'm excited, partying with them is always good times. I hope everyone has a great New Year's!

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Happy New Year to you too. Hey just to let you know my blog is havign some problems. You can't view it using mozilla as a web browser. I dont know why. But it works fine with Internet explorer. Just letting you know. =0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home