distractions

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Before you know it

It's been awhile since I've posted anything. Time has just been zooming by for me. It'll be Monday morning and before I know it, it is the weekend all over again. Not that I have been doing super exciting things on the weekend or during the week for that matter, but work keeps me pretty busy.
So far this weekend has been pretty good. Last night I went out with some coworkers which was awesome, seeing how this job is totally different from IKEA in that I never really get to see my coworkers. It was nice to actually see them and not have to discuss client matters. We went out to happy hour after our meeting and then met up later at a club in Santa Monica.
Tonight Chris and I are hanging out. That is always good times. We haven't hung out in a long time so it should definitely be fun.
Well I hope everyone is doing well, have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

I did have a great weekend thank you. =0) I'm glad to see you're still alive, yay!!!!!!.

I had jury duty today. It sucked. I'm glad to see your weekend went well...Unless Chris killed you last night than that wouldn't be a good ending to the weekend would it? Am I high?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home