distractions

Saturday, October 07, 2006

addiction

I am addicted to energy drinks...anything with caffeine. I am too embarrassed to say how many I have a day....yes it is that bad. I am also hooked on protein bars. some days all i will have consumed is protein bars, water and energy drinks. yum. super nutritious. i am so addicted part of my getting ready for bed routine is making sure i have an energy drink available for me to drink first thing in the morning. i feel sorry for whomever decides to intervene i can guarantee that i will not be pleasant. k well i am off to sleep.

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Trailerboy said...

i feel an intervention may be necessary, caffiene is like a poor man's alcohol. you're a caffienholic.

 
At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interventions are good...i gave myself one about a week ago and i quit smoking....you should intervene!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home