distractions

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Day one

First, I want to say sorry Melissa!!! I left early yesterday because I had to finish reading for work today. On that note, today was my first day at my new job! I love it! It was an intense day and I learned so much. My brain kinda hurts, but man I am super excited about it. The first couple weeks are primarily training so that I can work with children on my own, so today was part lecture and part hands on. It is a little overwhelming, but I am glad to be starting a new chapter in my liife. I am really tired so that is going to have to be it for now. I'll keep you guys updated, goodnight.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i forgive you!!! i am super happy that you love your job...you will be great at it...miss you already

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Take me with you =0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home