distractions

Friday, September 15, 2006

one week down, a lifetime to go

Today was the end of my first week at my new job. I love going to work! It is so awesome. I leave work excited for the next day. I look forward to working with my kids and seeing them achieve new things. I come home exhausted, with sore legs from crawling around on the ground and picking up and tickling the kids; it's a good exhaustion. I find myself at home thinking about the kids and what we can work on the next day; a new game, a new song. The days can be hard. The child could be having a difficult day but, you work through it. Overall everyday has been awesome.

Aside from work this week, my baby sister packed up her things and prepared to move to San Diego to start her first semester at UCSD. I am so proud of her. Tonight, after celebrating my older sister's birthday, we said our goodbye's. Tomorrow morning my brother and my mom are driving her to school. I'm nervous for her, but she's a Hernandez and I know she will be fine. It makes me feel old knowing my baby sis is in college. Wow....I remember coming home from the first grade and seeing her for the very first time sleeping on the bed.

I'm really happy and I'm really tired so I am off to bed. Good night folks.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Goodnight you. Im glad work is going well for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home