distractions

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mimosa anyone

Wow....I had an awesome time this weekend. I hope everyone else did too. Saturday was Mexican Independence day and my roomie (she's not my roomie anymore but I will always call her roomie) and I lived it up at the Stock Exchange in Montebello. Man we had an awesome time. I realized how much I miss hanging out with her, and having weekends off. We always have a good time together. We don't even have to drink to have the laughs going. : ) we are crazy enough without it. She is so fun to hang out with and together we are nothing but trouble!!! : )
Hehe....it was awesome, when we got up this morning (we had a sleep over) we decided to go out to breakfast. So we go out to the car and she's loading all her things up in the trunk, throwing out empty bottles of alcohol (we bought drinks before going to the club and drank in the parking lot!!! so what if we are ghetto!!) and she closes the trunk. After closing the trunk she gave me this look and I immediately knew that she left the keys in the trunk. Well, we hadn't opened the rest of the car so it wasn't as if we could just open it up and get them back. So we called triple A and they came out and opened the car. Well as she's looking in the trunk she can't find them and because we opened the car without the key the alarm was going off. I thought to myself, "what if she accidently threw them out in the dumpster when we were cleaning out the trunk?". I looked in the dumpster and sure enough there were her keys!!! We just started rolling!!!
After the key adventure we went out to brunch and decided since we have nothing to do we should start our day off drinking. :) we ordered some mimosa's and the next thing you know four and a half hours, a bottle of champagne and four margaritas have gone by and we are tipsy off our asses. Mind you it was probably only 5 in the afternoon! Nothing but good times with this girl!!!
We came back to my house after our super long brunch and just relaxed. Man it was a crazy weekend. I love having weekends off. Hopefully there will be more fun times in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home