distractions

Monday, September 04, 2006

My last weekend at "The Empire"

I can't remember who suggested to Justine to use that name instead of the actual name of the company we work for, but yeah....anyway today? ok maybe yesterday was my last weekend at "the empire". I'm super excited that this coming weekend I won't have to worry about getting a headache from hearing myself say the same shit 50,000 times.....to the same person. At the same time I am really sad, don't get me wrong working on the weekend sucked/s but, I always had something to look forward to. I love all my coworkers...okay I like all of them and LOVE some of them, and weekends were the only time when I could expect to see them all. I can honestly say that I love/d my job not because of what I do there, but because of the people I work with. They have all made my time working there memorable. It was a crazy last weekend. I won't forget it.

4 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's so sweet, inez. i loved working w/ you, too. and what's wrong with "the empire". i happen to vote for that one. :-) i'm totally going to miss u when i walk through the beds dept. :-(

chhean

ps. good luck on your new job and i know that you'll do GREAT!!!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

good luck Inez. I'll miss you a lot. Right now the Empire has me under a tractor beam. I'll be here for a bit longer

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im super glad that i know i am one of the loved one!!! ha ha
We are going to miss you sooo much...it won't be the same without you there...you always bring a bit of sunshine with you around....promis you will stop by to say hi to us every once in awhile....i will sell you a bed while you are there!! SELL SELL SELL
love ya

 
At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went to see you at the empire tonight...made a special trip to say goodbye...you were gone...something about left early....i was sad...i didn't even get to say goodbye....sniffle sniffle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home