distractions

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Glue

How do you rebuild your life after it all falls apart? Where do you even begin to pick up the pieces? Don't get me wrong, life is good. I have a new job, my family and my friends. They are all wonderful. Something is not right though. I feel that emptiness. Drinking and going out take that feeling away. But the next day I am alone. This weekend I saw him. We talked. He held me. I felt safe. I wanted to stay.
There is still so much anger inside me. I make the situation bad because I can not let that go. No matter what, he will always be my friend, always. He never let me go, even when I walked away. My actions still hurt him, but he stays. And he waits, he calls.
I tell him about guys I meet, he tells me they are no good for me. I get mad because I think he just says it because he doesn't want me seeing anyone. But then, they go away. He is still there. How long will he be here for me? He says forever. Forever is a long time. Forever is a long time.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's ssssssssoooooooo sweet!

chhean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home