distractions

Saturday, September 09, 2006

I love HIM!!!...and Him too.

I can't say I know how it feels to a carry a child in my womb. I don't know what it feels like to have a life growing inside me. What I do know is that although these two beautiful boys are not my own children I love them as if they were. Jesse is my first nephew and I have the privilege of being his godmother. I know everyone says this about their kids, but he is sooooo smart! Sometimes he drives me bananas, but man I love this kid!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My second nephew Matthew is such a cutie. I experienced many sad days through out this past summer but spending a few minutes with this kid made me smile so much. He has such a lively spirit and an amazing smile.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He's got the cutest baby chubbs too!!!
These two boys make me sooo happy. I love playing with them, I love the fact that they wake me up when I want to sleep and I love seeing them learn new things. It is amazing to see them develop from little bity babies to walking, talking little people!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just thought I would share that with you.

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Well, not to jinx you, but I know that when the day comes you'd make a great mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home