distractions

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Just in case you didn't know, I'm in charge and I make the rules!

So for those of you that have been living in a cave and didn't know, I have been living the single life for the past couple of months. Now, seeing how I am getting reacquainted with this life style there are things that I forgot happen in this game of singlehood. Example: girl meets guy, there is a mutual feeling of enjoyment when they are together and things are good. Guy decides maybe it's better if they just stay friends. Cool, no problem short duration of time, so no feelings hurt. Girl goes out meets other guy, guy one that just wanted to be friends sees girl out with guy two and feels hurt. Tells girl that he doesn't really want to be her friend anymore. (based on actual events). Problem: If you liked the girl and wanted to stay with the girl than you should have stayed with the girl.
Being single may be a game, but I don't play games, and even if I did, I would make the rules. When it comes to my feelings: I'M IN CHARGE AND I MAKE THE RULES! If you don't like the rules than kindly dismiss yourself from this game.
I just thought I would make that known.

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Guy #1 meets girl#1. Girl#1 tells guy#1 he sucks and he needs to go away. Guy#1 then says ok I'll go away. Then girl# meets guy#2 and guy#2 is sweet but doesnt like girl#1. He likes girl#2. But Girl#2 is in love with guy#1 but guy#1 doesn't realize that girl#2 likes him because he's busy chasing girl#6 (girls #'s 4 and 5 are lesbians) So then Guy#3 walks in and says I have an idea, we should all turn off the lights and whoever ends up sleeping with who are now a couple. They all agree. So after that the lights turn on and girl#1 is now with Guy#3. Girl#2 is with guy#1 and Girl#3 is with guy#8. Guy#3 was masturbating and alone. No knows where guy #8 came from, or what happened to guys #4-7

 

Post a Comment

<< Home