distractions

Friday, September 22, 2006

For my girls

It's been a crazy week for my best friend Alba, and I've tried to be there for her. She has always been there for me. Actually my girls have always been there for me. I feel so lucky to have such a great group of girlfriends. The single life has allowed me to spend a lot of time with them. I don't know why when I was in a relationship, I allowed it to come before my friends. Especially knowing that if anything went wrong I would turn to them for help. I think Alba said it best when she once told a prospective boyfriend of mine "I was here before you and I will be here after you". So it was a little aggressive of her but it was true.

My girls are there for me when I need to cry. They never pass judgement. They'll tell me straight up if I did something stupid, it's not judgement it's just the facts. We go out, have a good time and sometimes we encourage each other to try something a little daring. : )
No matter how much time goes by or the distance between us Alba, Missy, Steph and Julie will always be my girls. I miss you Julie! I love you ladies!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me, Steph and Julie

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Julie

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me, Alba and Missy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Steph

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

aaaawwwww. That's sweet. I hated it when your friend told me "I'll was here before you and I'll be here after you". That hurt my feelings. Also I had no idea you knew Jessica Alba. That's hot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home