distractions

Saturday, June 24, 2006

distractions from my distraction

Okay, so I named my blog distractions because it has a tendency to distract me from the things that I should be doing....like running, getting ready for work. when I was in school it would distract me from my studying. Now I have a distraction from this, my distraction. I've lived with my nephews now for almost 3 months and man they are by far my most favorite distraction. This morning I woke up with every intention to go on a nice long run...well that quickly changed when my nephews came into the room to say good morning. They are so cute and I can't help but play with them, make cooing noises (to the six month old) and blow bubbles on their tummies. So long story short I didn't go for a run, but I did go on a walk with my nephews. And I did wrestle with my Jesse now that he is feeling better. So like four days later, I am finally posting this thing. My distractions are going to san diego tomorrow...I am gonna miss them. :(