distractions

Sunday, February 04, 2007

No news

So you know the saying: No news, is good news...well I guess it applies to me now. I haven't posted anything in awhile because there really hasn't been much for me to write about. For me, that is a good thing. Nothing too exciting has gone on in my life. I'm just here working and hanging out.
This weekend was probably the most eventful weekend in awhile. It kind of kick starts my month of events.
Saturday was my nephews birthday party. He turned four years old. It's so crazy how time flys. After his birthday party, me and my brothers hung out for a night of drinking and UFC. It was definitely good times. I woke up a little hung over, nothing another round of drinking couldn't cure. : )
For the super bowl we headed over to the bar and hung out there. It was definitely good times. Beer, football and all the homies. I could not have asked for a better weekend.
So my weekends for this month are pretty much booked. Next week is a birthday party, the following weekend my mommy is getting married and then last but not least the last weekend of the month my cousin is getting married. Yay, lots to look forward to. Hopefully that will give me lots to write about.
Well I am off to bed. Hope everyone has a great week! : )

1 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

This sounds like a busy but fun month. Lots and lots of weddings, yay1 =0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home