distractions

Sunday, November 19, 2006

How time flys

So Thursday was my nephew Matthews first birthday. We had his baptism and birthday party all at the same time yesterday. It was good times. All the family got together, even some family from San Diego and we had a good time hanging out and eating some yummy food. Since my grandfather passed away in August I can honestly say that we have made a sincere effort to spend more family time together. The majority of my family lives in San Diego and we have made more trips down there to see them. They have made an effort to come up and visit too. Hopefully that continues.
Well, it's been a pretty good weekend so far, I'm just gonna relax and watch some football. I'll post some pictures of the festivities soon. : )

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Happy Birthday Nephew!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home