distractions

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Interrupted

So yesterday I was kind of interrupted from writing my post so I made it super short and just posted it because I hate saving it for later. By the time I get back to it, I've forgotten what my motivation was for writing it.
Anyway, so yesterday morning I was super tired and I just couldn't get myself out of bed to go swim. Well, when I finally did get up I felt bad so bad for not swimming that I packed my bag so that I could swim some laps after work. Let me tell you I will never swim after work. The pool was crowded, I had to share a lane the whole time and I didn't get to swim in the lane that I normally swim in. (There was already two people swimming there and I didn't want to make us swim circles just so I could swim in my lane.) It was really dark by the time I got in the pool and the lane I chose was not very well lit. Since I couldn't really see how far I was from the wall I kept doing my flip turns too early and it was just a water up my nose mess. I would miss the wall entirely, or just barely reach it enough to push off with my toes. I guess that's better than having smashed my face into the wall, that would have sucked.
Needless to say that definitely taught me a lesson and I was up bright and early this morning ready for my swim. It was nice to see the familiar faces of the morning crowd, I didn't have to share a lane the whole time and yes, I got to swim in my lane. : )
It's been a good morning so far, nice and slow. I only have one client today and that's not till later this afternoon. One more day of work and then it's Turkey day! Yay!

2 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Man oh man , I couldn't do what you do. I'm a little envious

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Man oh man , I couldn't do what you do. I'm a little envious

 

Post a Comment

<< Home