distractions

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

5 days

It had been five days since I had gone swimming and it was nice to get back in the pool this morning. The pool that I swim at was closed Thanksgiving and also due to my illness I wasn't able to swim. I'm feeling better now for the most part, so I'm happy. For a moment there though I was completely incapacitated. I spent the majority of Thursday and Friday in bed. It was not fun.
Anyway, I took it pretty easy this morning, I'm trying to ease back into my routine. I don't have that much time left to swim this year though. The pool is closing for a month for repairs and what not. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I was thinking about running, but it is just too damn cold and dark in the morning. At least the pool is heated and I'm never alone. I guess I just have to find a different pool in the meantime.
Or I could just start sleeping in.......

1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

I would vote sleep in but don't leten to me. that's bad advice. It was really great to see you tonight. It made my night. Thanks =0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home