distractions

Thursday, November 09, 2006

A long time ago...

I was driving the other day just like I always do, flipping through the stations and I heard this song. It had been so long since I had heard it, but even so, the lyrics still held meaning for me. Listening to it brought back so many memories...of high school and, of more recent times. I thought I would share this verse with you, it was the verse that was playing when I heard it on the radio. The song is Ex-factor by Lauryn Hill, from her album: The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

I keep letting you back in
How can I explain myself?
As painful as this thing has been
I just can't be with no one else
See I know what we've got to do
You let go, and I'll let go too

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

"The Mideducation Of Inez". If you were educated, you would have voted republican
~Colbert

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes its better to hold on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home