distractions

Friday, October 27, 2006

Heroes

So just to give you an update, my car is working again!!! yay car! Yay Bobby!!!! Anyways, after he got it working I headed over to Chris' and we had a mini Heroes marathon. He had been at me to start watching the show so I finally watched the most recent. I was a little lost because I hadn't seen the first four episodes so I spent yesterday evening catching up. Thank you Chris, now you got me hooked on the damn show. If you havent seen the show, click on Chris' link in my "Links" section and he has a clip on his page. It is an awesome show, and now I will be watching it every Monday.
Well, the weekend is here, my sisters are visiting. I'm excited. Good times. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

I have no comment.

 
At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you inez...you have made my point to justine...he doesn't get how incredibly awesome that show is,.....I LOVE IT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home