distractions

Sunday, October 15, 2006

It's play time

I did not want to get out of bed this morning. I was so comfy and warm, it was nice. My nephew however, had other plans for me. I was laying under the blankets, eyes half shut and I heard the sound of his little feet running down the hallway. As he burst in the room he fell over from the momentum, got back up and ran out of the room. It made me laugh. He came back and he layed with me for a bit and then told me it was time to get up because we were going out.

Honestly, I wanted to keep sleeping, but I had told my sister I would go with her and the kids to Santa Monica Hospitals anniversary celebration. We went and it was fun, I danced with my nephew and we got balloon animals made for us. After that. We went to Saint Anne's fall festival/carnival. He loved the rides and he tried so hard to win a little goldfish. It was cute he got frustrated that he couldnt get the ball in the bowl. That kid is so cute.
Anyways, I had a great time with him. Here are two pictures of us with our balloon animals.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

It comes off as is you hate you nephew with a passion =0). I kidd I kidd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home