distractions

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Made the best of it

So yesterday Chris and I went to Knott's Scary Farm......well, perhaps I should say Chris and I went to Buena Park. We had every intent of going to Knott's but after sitting in traffic for an hour and a half I thought it would be a good idea to call my friend who works there to see if there were still any tickets. So, we are sitting at the off ramp, cars aren't moving, people are yelling...it was good times....and they were sold out..,...it sucked..but we made the best of it. We both thought, well at least we found out before we ended up sitting for another hour trying to park and all that other crap.
We didn't want to make our trip to orange county go to waste so, we headed over to downtown Disney. On the way there we stopped off at Sonic and grabbed some burgers. I LOVE that establishment. It was my first time eating there. It was so cool. I had tater tots with my burger! I was excited.
When we got to downtown disney we went to tortilla joe's for some drinks.....wow that was the best decision of the whole night. We had front row to the meltdown that happened in their kitchen. Cooks were slamming doors...dishwashers were getting angry....people were walking out on tabs....it was good times and we got to see it all unfold.
So we didnt make it to knotts, but I had a great time, just chillin and drinking. We definitely made the best of it.

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

I'm glad you had a goodnight. Why were the cooks pissed?

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Trailerboy said...

to hungover to blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home