distractions

Friday, October 13, 2006

early

so i've been getting up at 5am to swim laps at the community pool. Yesterday I was so proud of myself because i got to the pool right as they opened, i thought to myself "cool, I'll be one of the first people in, have a lane all to myself". yeah well a whole crap load of other people were thinking the same thing. Man, folks (myself included) are crazy. It was so packed and mind you it's 5am, dark and cold out. I had to share a lane immediately with someone. I don't mind, unless I am trying to do leg workouts (which I was), when there is someone else in the lane i have to be more careful where i am kicking.

Anyways, i know it sounds crazy, getting up at 5am to swim, but i love it. It's kind of funny, sometimes I don't fully wake up until half way through my work out. Sometimes I wonder if i'm dreaming. It's cool though, I get to see the sun rise as i'm swimming in the water. It's peaceful. Just me and the water.......

2 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Trailerboy said...

i don't care how peaceful it is. you're still insane

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Good for you. If I could be up early, maybe not that early, I would too. But since I dont sleep until 5 Im a little fucked. Maybe I should just sleep in the daytime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home