distractions

Sunday, June 18, 2006

looking forward

Today I am looking forward. Looking forward to new experiences and to making new memories. I talked to an old girlfriend of mine and we made plans to celebrate fourth of july together. We haven't seen each other in at least four years. I am looking forward to reconnecting. I realized that this is part of letting go. I will never forget the memories that we shared, but my memories will also include experiences that you are not a part of. And that is okay, because today, I am looking forward.

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

It's really good that you're looking forward. Me on the other hand I keep looking backwards. It's not healthy.

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work ladies movado silver watch warehouse children furniture Discount hp laptops American vitamin company massive teen dildo bar furniture H&g home appliances

 

Post a Comment

<< Home