distractions

Sunday, February 25, 2007

The happs.

A lot of things have happened in February. My mom got married on the 17th and my cousin got married yesterday. My moms wedding was awesome. I had a great time celebrating with family and it was awesome to see my mom so happy.

Here's a pic of me and my mommy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My cousins wedding was yesterday but unfortunately I could not go. :(
For the safety of my loved ones I have have to quarantine myself until tomorrow. Last week I was exposed to strep throat and scarlet fever and in order not to expose them to my germs I had to stay home. It was so upsetting because I was really looking forward to seeing my family. The good news is that right now I feel okay. I went to the doctor Friday and she said that what I have right now is just a viral infection. If I am feeling okay tomorrow than I am in the clear. So far so good.

Since there was no partying for me this weekend I did get a lot of much needed rest. It was nice. Bobby came over and kept me company and took care of me. Time and time again he shows me how great of a friend he truly is. I am so lucky that I have such a great best friend. Read my post below. The last thing I want in my life are fake people. Obviously asking someone to care for me when I could possibly get them really sick is a lot to ask but you get the idea. Anyway that's what has been going on in my life. I hope everyone is well. Until next time.

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope u feel better and that was very sweet of him to keep you from going insane!!

chhean

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

I would have liked to see what you are like when your insane. Oh well. I hope your feeling better too =0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home