distractions

Friday, May 19, 2006

graduation and other things

It feels so unreal that I am actually going to be graduating from college.....i still have not grasped the idea. All i have known for the past six years (i'm using my double major as the excuse for how long it took) is college....i know i'm going back to school soon but wow...wow...okay. I havent written anything exciting so i'm just going to call it a day.... i know i have more to write but i don't know if i want to divulge that much info....i have to sort my thoughts and maybe i will come back with a more exciting blog...

4 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Pablo said...

Congratulations. I'm glad you've accomplished something great in your life. I'm sure this will only be the beginning of something else great. As long as you stay the same, you'll be good buddy. I'm glad I met you.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Congrats. When you leave, take me with you. Im so sick of that place called IKEA.

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home