distractions

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Bowling anyone?

Let me just tell you I suck at bowling, but I have so much fun doing it. Last night Chris and I went bowling. It was good times. We got to the bowling alley a little before Extreme bowling started so we hit the bar and watched the rest of the SC game. They won, YAY!
For the record we both suck, and after two buckets of beer we are horrible. When we first started bowling we were both bowling over one hundred. By the end of the night our combined scores barely totaled one hundred. If you didn't already know, Chris is really competitive so it was awesome that I beat him 5 out of the 6 games we played. HEHE. Sorry to put you on blast, but it was funny seeing you get mad over losing. All in all it was good times. Beer and bowling make a great combination. If anyone is up for bowling, just let me know, I am so down to go again.
Well I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am off to bed.

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Trailerboy said...

in my defense, there weren't any balls that fit my knuckly thumbs properly. i believe that played a large part in my inability to knock down pins. plus my knees hurt and i fell that one time. i can't be expected to compete at my best when i'm injured. or intoxicated.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Wait you mean you went bowling with Chris as in Trailer boy aka Chris from
http://hans-short-for-hansom.blogspot.com/?
Inez I know you cheated. =0) j/k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home