distractions

Monday, July 23, 2007

booze cruise

So this weekend my bro, bobby and I redefined the term booze cruise. We rode around town on our beach cruisers and hit up about 5 different bars. We started our wonderful adventure at noon at one of my favorite bars, Rick's tavern on main. After grabbing some lunch and drinks there, we headed to venice/marina del rey and dropped by 2 bars to refuel on alcohol. We got a nice buzz going and rode back to the promenade and made a quick stop at another one of my fave's Barneys Beanery. Our fifth and final stop was at Cabo Cantina's happy hour. We chilled there for a couple hours and loaded up on the Margarita's and tecates. It was a successful evening with none us getting a B.U.I. (biking under the influence). I had an awesome time. Buying my beach cruiser has got to be one of my best investments. I love my bike!!!!


My bike Rosie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger Trailerboy said...

if i were to have pictured you on a bike, thats pretty much what i would assume it to have looked like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home