distractions

Monday, May 14, 2007

Fleeting

That moment is real.
The laughter, the smiles are all genuine.
They come from my heart.
Against better judgment, I put my everything into it.
Knowing for certain that this is just but a moment.
The question is not will this hurt me, but rather, how much will this hurt.
For this is temporary.
But it brings me an inexplicable joy.
I revel in that moment which is impermanent.
And as quickly as it comes, it goes.
Leaving me with that feeling.
The feeling which unlike that moment, lingers.
The feeling, which is only eclipsed by THAT moment.
I am once again returned to the true state of things.
But, for a flash in time, that moment is real.

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger rosenapper said...

sounds like a riddle, inez. i don't like riddles! :-P j/k. hope everything is ok w/ u.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

"It's astounding, Time is FLEETING, Madness takes it toll"

10 points to you if you can get that quote =0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home