distractions

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Long weekend?

Supposedly this was a long weekend. I don't know for who, but it definitely was not for me. I worked Saturday and I worked Monday....it was my average length weekend...one day off from work. I must say that I definitely packed in a whole lot of things on the little time that I had off. After I got off work Saturday, I went shopping and then I went out with the homies to the club. It was SO much fun. We danced and drank the night away. It was awesome. It was a late night and we ended it like we always do by grabbing some yummy food at King Taco!
Sunday, I hung out with the homies Claudia and Alex. It was the shit! We chilled in Alex's pool and barbequed!!!! It didn't get too crazy since I had to work on Monday.
Thankfully I did not have that long of a work day on Monday and was back home by 3. Claudia and I chilled and did the girl thing. My Monday ended perfectly with a bbq at my mommy's, with my favorite people: my brothers!
So now it's back to the daily grind. Booooo!!!! I totally had a case of the Mondays today.....lol...on a Tuesday no less.
Hope everyone had a great weekend....hopefully I can post some pics from this weekend soon.....Stay tuned......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home