distractions

Sunday, May 13, 2007

My strength, my rock, my heart and soul

Words can not explain how much my mom means to me. She is my world, my love. She stands behind me and she gives me guidance. She holds me when I cry, she cries with me. She motivates me to go forward, to constantly seek improvement. She is strong for me when I can not be. She reminds me of my accomplishments when I forget and she tells me that she is proud. She embodies wisdom and strength. She is patient and giving. She is a single mom. She is my strength, my rock, my heart and soul. With out her I would not be who I am today.
I love you mommy! Te amo con todo mi corazon!

2 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you read this to her...

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Yay for mothers. I bet my mom could kick your moms.....I'm j/k =0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home