distractions

Thursday, April 26, 2007

what

Sometimes so much time goes by, you don't even know where to begin. My last post I was at a complete melting point. Too many things had come at me all at once. I know I didn't deal with them well, but I think after things calmed down, I came out feeling a little bit more in control. I am at the point in my life where I am making an effort to surround myself by positive things. Not the madness of the people who don't care about me and who bring negativity along with them. I am taking things day by day. Looking at all the situations that come my way with more care. Well....at least I am trying.

2 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger rosenapper said...

just don't forget to breathe, inez! everything will be ok.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Trying is all you can do. Just never give up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home