distractions

Monday, February 13, 2006

i wanted to be cool

Okay so Erica told me that I wasn't cool because I didn't have a blog...and you know what? I told her I just couldn't have one because if I did I would Always be online. But it was eating me up that i just wasn't cool. I spent some time looking at her blog and I wanted to post a comment. Well turns out you have to have a blog to post a comment. Even her webpage told me I wasnt even cool enough to leave a comment. Soooooooooooo..... I broke down and made a blog. And you know what? I feel cool now. I can now go on with the rest of my day with a weight off my shoulders. :)

3 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Pablo said...

Eye NEZ,

Glad to hear you're finally cool buddy. Now you can check out and leave "comments" on my Blog located at ...... lowsodium.blogspot.com!! Cool dude! I have another blog that I try to update every so often, it's on my "mySpace" site. Check that one out too!!! I have a void that only "comments" can fill!!! It's very horrible, very horrible. Good times. Oh yeah you can check out the Justin Powers Blog also he's @ jeanspants.blogspot.com. Aight Inez have a good time "Blogging" (whatever that means) and I'll talk to you in about 3 months because I think that's the next time I'll actually work with you.

Your Bud,
Petey Pablo

 
At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Porsche 944 timing belt break video lesbo gratis Symptoms of vaginal cuff cellulitis gate openers Vicodin+watson bmw dealer Tammy hardcore Green vacations tuscany java roulette Mac ata disk recovery Audi tt importacion Saab lease jacksonville insurance moen faucets small tits

 

Post a Comment

<< Home