distractions

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My blog for Chhean part 2...

So I shouldn't have even started the last post because I knew I was limited on time....whatever. So last week when I started writing that post, I totally needed to talk to you...I needed to bitch. You know what it was? I was sad for a few days and I got tired of being sad. My sadness turned to anger and I needed that outlet to bitch. So I'm not angry anymore. I'm not sad either. I do however remember what put me in that mood. It was a couple of things...Primarily, I was mad at myself for shedding tears over someone who didn't deserve it...not even one drop. I know I don't even have to tell you, I'm sure you already know.
You think I would learn Chhean, but I don't. I'm too nice to people when I meet them, and I realize too late that they didn't deserve any of my kindness. Not even a fucking hello...But that realization makes me sad. Why are people so horrible to each other? So inconsiderate? So fucking FAKE!!!! I hate feeling like I can't trust anybody. I hate feeling like I can't believe what people tell me. If there is no trust, then what is there?
You know what's going to happen. I'm going to keep doing what I do. I can't help it. I don't want to believe that people aren't good. I refuse to believe that people aren't good.....
I miss you Chhean. We need to talk in person soon. Until then, my blogs will be for you!

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger davidwdent said...

Hey there, I liked the honesty and raw disorganization of your blogs. I am new to this, but excited about it. Maybe few will read what I write, but all the same it feels great to express myself and feel connected to other people like you. All the best, David

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger rosenapper said...

so much to talk about, inez!

i love u and vent here and i'll read it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home