distractions

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Month

So it has been about a month since my last post, and as usual, I feel like so much has happened. Life is always so crazy yet at the same time uneventful. I don't know if that makes any sense. Any way, I wanted to sit and write because I feel like my head is overflowing with thoughts. First, I can't believe the year is almost over. It seems so surreal that in a few weeks another year will have gone by. What have I accomplished this year? I suppose a lot of things. Perhaps nothing as big as graduating from college, but I feel like I accomplished many small things.
Funny how I can't think of them....lol...Well let's see, I got a new job, that was definitely an accomplishment. I loved my old job, but I needed to find something with more stability.
I'm stumped...I want to say that I finally learned how to be alone...but in reality I never really was. I was always surrounded by people. I always surround myself with people.
In fact I met a lot of people this year. I am thankful for the people I met. I met Kevin. Kevin is good. Our relationship is good. I am happy. Our relationship has changed my life. I don't think that qualifies as an accomplishment, but it is definitely an amazing thing.
Thinking back to what I wrote last year about what I wanted to accomplish I can also say that I accomplished letting go. I let go of anger. The anger I had last year no longer torments me. I have moved on.....I have moved on.
Okay, so I know what I have written does not pertain to any of the happenings of the past month, but it's just what I was thinking about. I guess more thinking occurs than actual events....hmmm.........

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said...

I didnt leave a comment here? Hmmm, what to say, what to say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home